Let's be honest, we all overcompensate when it comes to taking yarn away with us for projects to keep us occupied when we go away on holidays... well I do! At the very least, when I travel I always make a point of seeking out local yarn stores to find hidden gems and NEVER have enough room to bring it home again!
This crocheting traveller bag will make packing for or on your next trip away a breeze!
Made of heavy-duty and durable pale blue canvas material, fully lined and slightly padded, it features llamas and all things yarn!
This handy yarn travel bag is great to carry all you need, and easy access to what you want;
- Deep interior with ability to make 4 pockets with interchangeable sections
- Zip closure top with 3 rivet holes for creating on the go without tangles
- 2 side pockets; 1 clear vinyl, 1 fabric
- Back pocket
- Handy front pocket for hooks/accessories with a clear vinyl zippered internal pocket within the front pocket and stretchy mesh pocket
- Comes with additional shoulder strap
Pack up your latest WIP and go.
* Accessories not included
26cm High x 38cm Long x 29.5cm Deep | Zippered Front Storage Pocket | Fully Lined | Interchangeable Interior Pockets | Side Pockets | Shoulder Strap