This bookazine is the perfect companion for crochet crafters of any skill level, who is looking to discover fun and creative new patterns.
Jampacked full of basic techniques to refresh your memory, this book contains all of the information that you need to complete the myriad of patterns inside, including a colourful tea cosy, a chunky knit scarf, baby accessories, cute amigurumi and much, much more!
- Learn how to read a pattern and charts
- Lots of helpful photos
- Engage in the new techniques, from learning foundation chain stitch to weaving in ends
- Patterns are listed with a star rating to acknowledge skill levels (easy-advanced)
- Helpful methods for blocking your work
- Add details to your projects with combinations of stitches, buttons, beads and more to personalise and add style
- Written using UK terms, however, there are notes to convert to US terms
- Follow the steps to finish many projects including, toys, clothes, décor and blankets
- 161 pages of information and inspiration
Soft Cover | 161 Pages | Price Per Bookazine