Everything you need to know to get started with Crochet.
Learn how to read a pattern and charts
- Help for Lefties!
- Lots of helpful photos
- Engage in the new techniques, with over 45 to choose from, including but limited to; basic stitches, working with colours, shapes, edging and weaving in ends
- Add details to your projects with combinations of stitches, buttons, beads and more to personalise and add style
- Written using UK terms, however, there are notes to convert to US terms
- Follow the steps to finish many projects including, toys, clothes, homewares and blankets
- 161 pages of information and inspiration
Soft Cover | 161 Pages | Price Per Bookazine