Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year!
Add a little bit of jingly-jangly sleigh bell sounds to your home décor or choose to hang a wreath instead, the choice is yours with the Christmas Wreath Door Dangle.
Christmas Wreath Door Dangle is confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
My Christmas has always had some sort of handmade either hanging from my Christmas Tree or decorative homewares.
Now you can start a new Christmas tradition with these jolly patterns, which cover a range of different skills and stitches to get you in the festive mood!
This 7 page PDF contains a list of necessary materials, a detailed description of how to create them, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
The Wreath is approx. 12cm + 4cm hanging loop and the Door Dangle is approx. 12cm + 20cm dangly bells.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual item!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$3.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual item!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Yarn Magic’s Christmas Crochet was created using Yarn and Colours Must Have
- You will need a 2.5mm crochet hook to complete them
- You will also need; a 75mm silver ring, 2x 2.5mm jingly bells, 6 stitch markers (optional), and a yarn needle for sewing in ends (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)