Rusty the Fox Pattern is for a more intermediate amigurumi enthusiast, and you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 16 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Rusty and Vix and their accessories; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
The Papatya Batik range is so versatile and diverse; I simply couldn’t resist making a Fox with Foxy colours!
Rusty is a nod to my brother whose name is Russell; plus he just looks like a “Rusty”.
His partner in cunningness is Vixen; Vix for short.
Together, they are ready to take on the Hipster coffee scene and chill out with good vibes!
Rusty and Vix are dashingly handsome standing at 28-30cm tall; with subtle cheeks, adorably rounded bellies and super cute tails!
With or without accessories; they are adorable, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
$8.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
- Rusty and Vix are made using Papatya Batik/Silver (554-30 / 555-30) and Scheepjes Catona for their accessories.
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
- You will need a 3mm hook to complete them.
- You will also need; some black embroidery thread, fibre fill, 8mm safety eyes, a small button, a yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker (a full list of requirements are within the pattern).