Fantastic for stopping the wind from whipping the hair about your face, the Textured Twist is warm and functional, these are also quick and easy to make... AND the best thing is, it's easily adjustable to fit your head size.
I'm not usually a pink person, but I just had to make something for the chlilly afternoon school pick up, and this was a perfect fit!
The Textured Twist Ear Warmer is beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 6-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Ear Warmer; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
Ear Warmer Measures Approx. 10cm Wide & 58cm Circumference
- This pattern size fits a 56cm head circumference
Choose your favourite colour or make one (or more) to match your winter wardrobe; it also makes a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual ear warmer!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$3.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual ear warmer!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- I used a little less than 1/2 a ball of Fiddlesticks - Superb 8 (56 - Dusty Pink), however, you can use any 8ply yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial
- You will also need a 4.5mm crochet hook to complete the Textured Twist Ear Warmer and a yarn needle for sewing in ends (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)