Messy balls of yarn can get tangled and everywhere! Use a yarn winder to turn them into a "cake" and make it easier to use.
Works with doughnut balls, long or short skeins, and it only takes a few minutes to transform into a cake, which can be worked on a project from the centre or outside.
For twisted hank skeins, use in conjunction with a Yarn Swift.
Initial Set Up Instructions:
- Set Spindle into Geared base by aligning notches.
- While holding Geared base, turn Spindle clockwise to secure.
- Clamp the winder to a solid surface to secure the winder for use.
- Thread yarn through the Yarn Guide and through the notched top of the Spindle and turn the Handle a few times to "cast on"
- Make sure that the yarn flows freely and continue to turn the Handle until you have your desired cake size or finished the original ball/hank
* Contains 1 Yarn Winder - Some Assembly Required (See Above Instructions)