What's the Buzzzzz....? It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus.... Right!?!?
Pull out your cauldrons, brush off your ladles, and gather some spooky ingredients for this delicious Zomm-Bee 'recipe'; a dash of Zombie Skin, a pinch of Raven Feathers, a dash of Witches Wart Powder, a couple of Bee Wings and allow to simmer for 2 hours.
Zomm-Bee is amigurumi confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 7 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create a Zomm-Bee; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos to help along the way.
Zomm-Bee is approx. 8cm nose to stinger (approx. 10cm for 8ply and 3mm hook)
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$3.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- I used Yarn and Colours Must-Have Minis in Pistachio (84) as LIGHT, Anthracite (99) as DARK & Birch (04) as WING colourways to make a small Zomm-Bee, and Scheepjes Colour Crafter Velvet Brown (851), Mustard (845) & 4mm crochet hook for a larger Zomm-Bee, however, you can use almost any yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial
- You will also need a 2.5mm crochet hook to complete the Zomm-Bee, fibre fill, a yarn needle for sewing in ends and 8mm safety eyes (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
KITS are available here (pattern purchase is required and not included with KIT)