What's the Buzzzzz....? It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus.... Right!?!?
Pull out your cauldrons, brush off your ladles, and gather some spooky ingredients for this delicious Zomm-Bee 'recipe'; a dash of Zombie Skin, a pinch of Raven Feathers, a dash of Witches Wart Powder, a couple of Bee Wings and allow to simmer for 2 hours.
Zomm-Bee is amigurumi confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 7 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create a Zomm-Bee; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos to help along the way.
Zomm-Bee is approx. 8cm nose to stinger (approx. 10cm for 8ply and 3mm hook)
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$3.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
- I used Yarn and Colours Must-Have Minis in Pistachio (84) as LIGHT, Anthracite (99) as DARK & Birch (04) as WING colourways to make a small Zomm-Bee, and Scheepjes Colour Crafter Velvet Brown (851), Mustard (845) & 4mm hook for a larger Zomm-Bee, however, you can use any yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate.
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial
- You will also need a 2.5mm hook to complete the Zomm-Bee, fibre fill, a yarn needle for sewing in ends and 8mm safety eyes (a full list of requirements are within the pattern).