We're going on a Bear hunt... I'm not scared!
I thought I'd make this wee pattern to beat our isolation boredom by; creating a Bear or Bunny to hide, making clues, and going on a Scavenger Hunt to find them! Now you can too... I hope you have fun!
You'll get 2 patterns for the price of 1!!!
Baby Bear & Bunny Pattern is amigurumi beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 8-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create these Babies; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
These little Babies are easy and quick to make, and are perfect pocket sized pals; measuring approx. 18cm from ear-tips to tootsies for the Bunny & approx. 15cm ear-tips to tootsies for the Bear.
Being a quick make, you can create them in all the colours of the rainbow to spread some joy, and they would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$5.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- I used Papatya Batik Silver (555-04 Pink & 555-12 Rainbow) to make these Babies, however, you can use any 8ply yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- You will need a 3mm crochet hook to complete them
- You will also need; some black/coloured embroidery thread, fibre fill, 5mm safety eyes (or you can embroider them), a yarn needle for sewing in ends, a pompom maker and a stitch marker (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)