It’s Jack... Bernard’s Northern cousin, and he's come to visit for Christmas!
He might have to adjust quickly for our summery Aussie Christmas!
This Santa impersonator is so used to the cold Artic weather; he's still wearing his nice long scarf and a festive hat.
With or without accessories, they are adorable, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$2.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- These Christmas Add-ons are made using Scheepjes Catona (173 - blue, 525 - Green, 515 - Red, 106 - White) & Scheepjes Sweetheart Soft - White
- You will need a 3 & 3.5mm crochet hook to complete these cute costumes
- You will also need; a yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker or scrap yarn (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
- If you want to make the Bear, you will also need a copy of Bernard the Bear PDF Pattern available here