Everything you need to know about Amigurumi.
Master the basic crochet stitches, learn amigurumi (AH-me-gah-room-ee) techniques, which is the Japanese art of crocheting small stuffed creatures made with yarn.
Learn how to read a pattern and charts
- Learn about various yarns, their weights and how each type can be used
- Lots of helpful photos
- Put together an Amigurumi Kit Bag to keep all your essential items together
- Engage in new techniques, including but limited to; basic stitches, working with colours, shapes, joining bits together, Magic Rings, increasing and decreasing
- Written using UK terms, however, there are notes to convert to US terms
- Follow the steps to finish 30 soft toy projects which vary from beginner to advanced
- 161 pages of information and inspiration
Soft Cover | 161 Pages | Price Per Bookazine