Amazing Amigurumi patterns for wonderfully weird animals.
Master the basic crochet stitches, learn amigurumi (AH-me-gah-room-ee) techniques, which is the Japanese art of crocheting small stuffed creatures made with yarn.
Learn how to read a pattern
- Learn about various yarns, their weights and how each type can be used
- Lots of helpful photos
- A guide to essential toy making materials
- Engage in new techniques, including but limited to; basic stitches, working with colours, shapes, joining bits together, Magic Rings, increasing and decreasing
- Written using UK terms, however, there are notes to convert to US terms
- Follow the steps to finish 16 cruious creatures which vary from beginner to advanced
- 130 pages of information and inspiration
Soft Cover | 130 Pages | Price Per Bookazine