Projects to brighten your home and wardrobe.
Learn how to read a pattern and charts
- Help for Lefties!
- Lots of helpful photos
- Engage in the new techniques
- Utilise the stitch gallery to broaden your stitch repertoire
- Tips on blocking, tension, colour changing and joining new yarn
- Written using UK terms, however, there are notes to convert to US terms
- Follow the steps to finish many projects including, toys, clothes, and blankets
- 130 pages of information and inspiration
Soft Cover | 130 Pages | Price Per Bookazine | Crochet