Spooky versions of Celeste have arrived; with new Halloween accessories!
It’s just a bunch of Hocus Pocus!
Watch out or they’ll put a spell on you!
Winnie has a removeable scarf and flower donned witch’s hat and Binx has removeable cat’s ears, scarf and a flower hair tie.
With or without accessories, they are adorable, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$2.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- These Halloween Add-ons are made using Scheepjes Catona (black, orange, bright green, purple, charcoal grey, olive green and dark blue)
- You will need a 2mm crochet hook to complete these cute costumes
- You will also need; a yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker or scrap yarn (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
- If you want to make the Unicorns, you will also need a copy of Celeste the Unicorn PDF Pattern available here
* Zombie Unicorn was made free-hand as an example of what you can do - there is no specific pattern for him