Celeste the Unicorn Pattern is amigurumi confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 12-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Celeste and her accessories; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
Celeste was my very first published amigurumi pattern.
The original was named Aurora, who was made as a special birthday present for a friend's daughter.
It was love at first sight for the Cosmic Creature; I knew I had to make more.
Celeste and her Heavenly Friends, Nova, Halley and Jupiter soon followed.
Celeste stands approx. 25cm from ear-tips to tootsies, and she has a delightful flower crown as all unicorns should! She also has a removeable scarf.
With or without accessories; she is adorable, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$8.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Celeste is made using Cicibebe/Papatya Batik/Papatya Batik Silver & Scheepjes Catona, however, you can use any 8ply yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- You will need a 2mm & 3mm crochet hook to complete her
- You will also need; some black embroidery thread, fibre fill, 8mm safety eyes, yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker or scrap yarn (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
KITS to make her are available here