Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year!
Yarn Magic’s Christmas Crochet is confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
My Christmas tree has always had handmade trinkets hanging from its’ branches; be it a kiddos’ creation or something I have made - it’s become somewhat of a tradition for our family.
Now you can start a new Christmas tradition with these jolly patterns, which cover a range of different skills and stitches to get you in the festive mood!
This 5 page PDF contains a list of necessary materials, a detailed description of how to create them, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual item!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$3.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual item!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Yarn Magic’s Christmas Crochet was created using Scheepjes Catona
- You will need a 3mm crochet hook to complete it
- You will also need; yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker or scrap yarn (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
The Complete Set PDF pattern can be found here
KITS to make them are available here