Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year!
There is always a little Magic around Christmas and along with Birthday's, wishes are at their strongest. To help them on their way, you can make a Christmas Wishing Star two ways, in either an ornament or hanging ring (like a dreamcatcher).
The Christmas Wishing Star is confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
My Christmas has always had some sort of handmade either hanging from my Christmas Tree or decorative homewares.
Now you can start a new Christmas tradition with these jolly patterns, which cover a range of different skills and stitches to get you in the festive mood!
This 8 page PDF contains a list of necessary materials, a detailed description of how to create them, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
The Ornament is approx. 6cm + 3.5cm hanging loop, the Hanging Ring is approx. 20cm which includes the hanging loop and dangly bell.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual item!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$3.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual item!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Yarn Magic’s Christmas Crochet was created using Yarn and Colours Must Have
- You will need a 2.5mm crochet hook to complete the Wishing Star
- You will also need for the hanging ring; a gold 75mm ring, 6 pony beads, a small jingly bell, along with yarn needle for sewing in ends for both styles (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)