This one ball wonder is simple, quick and easy to make.
The Crochet Lanyard Pattern is confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 3-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Lanyard; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
I've had an idea floating around my head to crochet a lanyard to not only hold my keys (I hate heavy pockets or for when I don't have a pocket handy) and to display my ever-growing enamel badge collection!
I finally got hold of some swivel hooks (the rainbow ones are simply stunning) and used my favourite coloured Yarn and Colours Must Have cotton (Petroleum) to make a useful and creative lanyard for keys and badges!
The Lanyard is approx. 47cm long, including the swivel hook and 2cm wide
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual crochet lanyard!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$2.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual Crochet Lanyard!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- The Crochet Lanyard is made using Yarn and Colours Must Have (Petroleum 70) & I made another using Scheepjes Catona Denim (Cream 102), however, you can use almost any yarn, you just need to adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- You will need a 2.5mm crochet hook to complete it
- You will also need; a small swivel hook, a yarn needle for sewing in ends, scissors (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)