This one ball wonder is simple, quick and easy to make.
I had both of these whipped up in around about 2 hrs.
This 4 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create these super cute bunny ear teething ring inserts, which make for a perfect baby shower gift.
Crochet teething ring insert measures approx. 34cm long x 5cm wide
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
- I used what I had in my stash to make these examples - Teal: Rainbow 8/4 Stone Washed 14 & Moda Vera Gelato 08 - Berry: Rainbow 8/4 Stone Washed 09 & Scheepjes Catona 106, however, you can use almost any cotton yarn, you just need to adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose.
- You will need a 3mm hook to complete them.
- You will also need; 65mm wooden ring, and a yarn needle for sewing in ends (a full list of requirements within the pattern).