In honour of Yarn Magic's 1st Birthday, BlueBuggs Handmade has whipped a little Kawaii CuppyCake in the designer's creative kitchen!
This 'recipe' is super quick to make, so you can make all kinds of 'flavoured' cakes, with or without the party add-ons.
Celebrate with the cutest little Kawaii CuppyCake, which make fabulous gifts for any party occasion or just to add to your own collection.
CuppyCake is amigurumi confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 8 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create a CuppyCake and the Party Add-Ons; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos to help along the way.
CuppyCake is approx. 8cm tall and Party add-ons are approx. 6cm tall
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$3.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
- I used Panda Magnum Tweed (8001 - Party Popper) & Panda Magnum (2044 - Leaf) colourways to make Cuppy, plus some stashed scraps for the Party add-ons, however, you can use any 8ply yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate.
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial
- You will also need a 3mm & 2.5mm hook to complete the CuppyCake, fibre fill, a yarn needle for sewing in ends, 8mm safety eyes, and some embroidery thread (a full list of requirements are within the pattern).