So I got a “lucky dip” bag of yarn not long ago; where there is usually only 1 ball per type of yarn.
Waddaya gonna do with only 1 ball or yarn? I hear you ask...
WELL... in my bag happened to be this luscious yarn called Uluru Rainbow by Queensland Collection, in the Boroka Lookout colourway.
At first I was stumped as to what to make with it; I’d never buy this for myself... what to do?
Light bulb moment... this wonderful Infinity Cowl was born!
This 6 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Infinity Cowl; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos and a chart to help along the way.
I used one ball to make a snuggly cowl, and it's a perfect 'one ball project', however, if you want to make it longer, just keep working and add another ball.
It is super simple, quick and effective!
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual scarf!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$2.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual scarf!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Desert Rainbows is made using 1 ball of Queensland Collection - Uluru Rainbow (Boroka Lookout - 1011 colourway), however, you can use any light weight yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial and chart
- You will need a 3.5mm crochet hook to complete the scarf (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)