Diamonds aren't just a girls' Best Friend, they're EVERYONE'S Best Friend!
Diamondz for Dayz has a vintage and nostalgic feel to it, with a modern twist of texture that is sure to remain a treasure for aeons.
This pattern is suited for Adventurous Beginners; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 15 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Blanket; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos and charts to help along the way.
I used almost seven (7) balls of Fiddlesticks Superb 8 yarn in Natural (19) colourway to make a nice couch throw or cot sized blanket. If you want to make it longer or wider, just keep working with more yarn and repeats until you get your desired length.
(Finished blanket measures approx. 120cm long x 82cm wide with 5 repeats and border)
Adorable as a baby blanket or charming as a throw; it would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual blanket!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$10.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual blanket!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Diamondz for Dayz Blanket is made using almost 7 balls of Fiddlesticks Superb 8 (Natural - 19 colourway) however, you can use almost any yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- The pattern includes a written and photo tutorial, plus charts
- You will need a 4mm crochet hook to complete the blanket (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)