The Doily Festival Bag Pattern is for a more confident beginner crochet enthusiast, and you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 13 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Doily Festival Bag; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos and a chart to help along the way.
The Doily Festival Bag isn’t just for taking to a festival... no, it’s also a perfect little tote for light travels without lugging around a huge handbag!
Sitting across the body and on the hip, makes this little bag incredibly convenient.
- Bag: 19cm wide x 16cm long
- Strap: 1.3m long
- Tassels: 10.5cm from beads to ends
Please note the firm gauge! This is important to follow IF you want to make from 1 ball of Milano Cotton.
Fits a phone, lip balm, travel cards and ID, keys, hand cream or small sunscreen – everything you need for travelling light.
Made with cotton makes it washable, which is fabulously handy for a summer adventure bag.
$5.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual Bag!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
- I used 1 ball of Milano Cotton Batik (105 Pink & 102 Blue) to make these bags, however, you can use Aran/worsted weight yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate.
- You will need a 4 & 3.5 mm hook to complete the bag.
- You will also need; stitch markers, 2cm button or 3cm toggle, a yarn needle for sewing in ends, a tassel maker & beads for tassels (optional) and a row counter (also optional but exceptionally handy) - a full list of requirements are within the pattern.