Hello Sunshine is a simple and repetitive pattern, designed with dreams of summer sunshine, warm hugs and beginners in mind.
The choice is yours in how you finish it off. You can choose to make it with the Sunshine Edging, leaving it as is for a Plain Edge, joining the ends to make it an Infinity Scarf or even adding Tassels!
This 8 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Scarf; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
I used almost two balls of Birch Classique yarn in Lemon (11) colourway to make a nice long scarf with plenty of wrap around potential, and it's a perfect length for me - I'm 160cm tall. If you want to make it longer, just keep working with more yarn and repeats until you get your desired length.
(Finished scarf measures approx. 164cm long x 21cm wide with 46 repeats and Sunshine Edging)
Enjoy a little ray of sunshine to warm up your wintery days; Hello Sunshine would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual scarf!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$5.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual scarf!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Hello Sunshine Scarf is made using almost 2 balls of Birch Classique (Lemon - 11 colourway) however, you can use almost any yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial
- You will need a 4mm crochet hook to complete the scarf (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)