Holly the Reindeer Pattern is amigurumi beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 11-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Holly and her accessories; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
Holly is Rudolph's baby sister!
This little reindeer may be small; only 20cm from ear-tips to toes, but she is packed full of pizzazz and ready to rock around the Christmas Tree!
She has the cutest mini antlers and is ready for the cold in her cosy cardigan.
With or without accessories; she is adorable, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$8.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Holly is made using Scheepjes Soft Fun/Denim, Catona, Colour Crafter - Velvet, however, you can use almost any yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- You will need a 2.5mm, 3mm & 3.5mm crochet hook to complete her
- You will also need; some black embroidery thread, fibre fill, 10mm safety eyes, a small button, a yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
KITS including the pattern are available here