The hardest part of Motherhood, is allowing your kids to grow up - no one told me this!
As children, Mother's often lavish us with hugs and kisses. As adults, she longs for the days when they were given and received so freely and willingly.
Hugs & Kisses Infinity Cowl Pattern is more suited to an advanced beginner crochet enthusiast, and you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 8 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Infinity Cowl; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos and a full page chart to help along the way.
I used almost two balls of King Cole - Riot DK yarn in Sea Breeze (3349) colourway to make a nice snuggly infinity cowl, and it's a perfect length for me - I'm 160cm tall. If you want to make it longer, just keep working with more yarn until you get your desired length.
(Finished scarf measures approx. 165cm long x 20cm wide with 20 repeats)
This infinity cowl is made with love and all the feels I have as a Mum; make a fabulous gift for your Mum or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual infinity cowl!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$5.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual infinity cowl!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Hugs & Kisses Infinity Cowl is made using 2 cake balls of King Cole - Riot (Sea Breeze - 3349 colourway) however, you can use any 5-8ply, Sport, Fine, thinner DK or Weight 2-3 yarns, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial and a chart
- You will need a 4mm crochet hook to complete the scarf (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)