The hardest part of Motherhood, is allowing your kids to grow up - no one told me this!
As children, Mother's often lavish us with hugs and kisses. As adults, she longs for the days when they were given and received so freely and willingly.
Hugs & Kisses Wrap Pattern is more suited to an advanced beginner crochet enthusiast, and you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 9 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Wrap; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos and a full page chart to help along the way.
I used two balls of King Cole - Curiosity yarn in Charcol (2890) colourway to make a nice snuggly wrap, and it's a perfect length for me - I'm 160cm tall with 50cm shoulder span. If you want to make it longer or wider, just keep working with more cakes until you get your desired width/length.
(Finished wrap measures approx. 160cm long x 36cm wide with 4 repeats)
This wrap is made with love and all the feels I have as a Mum; make a fabulous gift for your Mum or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual wrap!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$8.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual wrap!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Hugs & Kisses Wrap is made using 2 cake balls of King Cole - Curiosity (Charcoal - 2890 colourway) however, you can use any 5-8ply, Sport, Fine, thinner DK or Weight 2-3 yarns, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial and charts
- You will need a 4mm crochet hook to complete the wrap (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)