I love a good hot cross bun, but I can tell you that my waistline does NOT agree in that regard!
Wheat free, dairy free, gluten free, vegan free; Lulu the Hot Cross Bun-nee is truly delectable, and guilt free! Best of all, she'll last all year long.
Lulu the Hot Corss Bun-nee is armigurumi beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 7-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create these Yummy Bun-nees; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
Lulu may be shaped like a bun, but she's approx. 13cm from ear-tips to bottom, and 8cm wide (not including pompom tail).
You could add a rattle inside for little Easter enthusiasts. Make them in all the delicious flavours to spread some Easter joy!
Lulu would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$8.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
- I used Cleckheaton Country/Naturals in Natural (1805) & Almond (2365), Yarn and Colours Must-Have Minis in Birch (04), however, you can use any 8ply yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate.
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial
- You will also need a 3mm & 3.5mm hook to complete the Hot Cross Bun-nee, fibre fill, a yarn needle for sewing in ends and 8mm safety eyes, and some embroidery thread (a full list of requirements are within the pattern).
KITS including the pattern are available here