Missing Mum Infinity Cowl Pattern is for a more advanced beginner to intermediate crochet enthusiast, and you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 9 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Infinity Cowl; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos and a chart to help along the way.
My Mum was away for several weeks, she wasn't here for Mother's Day and I was missing her like crazy! So I thought I'd make her a surprise cowl for when she returned and I would see her again!
Lock down has a lot of us unable to spend time with our Mum's and some of us have Angel Mum's.
I miss my Mum and I know a lot of you are missing yours too!
I used one ball to make a nice drapey, snuggly cowl, and it's a perfect 'one ball project'. If you want to make it longer, just keep working and add another ball.
(Finished scarf measures approx. 155cm long x 24cm wide with 8 repeats)
This infinity cowl is made with love and all the feels I have for my Mum; make a fabulous gift for your Mum or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual scarf!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$5.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual scarf!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Missing Mum is made using 1 ball of Lion Brand - Shawl in a Ball (Moonstone - 301 colourway - Pink/Blue) the other blue one is Lion Brand - Shawl in a Cake (Healing Teal - 204 colourway), however, you can use any 5ply, Sport or Fine weight 2 yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial and chart
- You will need a 4mm crochet hook to complete the scarf (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)