A Mother's Love is precious.
She welcomes us with opens arms, lavishes us with hugs and kisses, threads seeds of wisdom into our psyche and helps to guide us to venture out on our own.
Missing Mum Infinity Cowl Pattern is for a more advanced beginner to intermediate crochet enthusiast, and you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 10 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Infinity Cowl; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos and a chart to help along the way.
I used one and a quarter balls of KFI - Painted Desert yarn in Spring Has Sprung (14) colourway to make a nice drapey cowl, and it's a perfect length for me - not too tight on the neck but not so loose it doesn't keep you warm. If you want to make it longer, just keep working the ball, or for a snuggly cowl, just use one ball.
(Finished scarf measures approx. 145cm long x 20cm wide with 9 repeats)
This infinity cowl is made with love and all the feels I have as a Mum; make a fabulous gift for your Mum or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual scarf!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$5.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual scarf!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- Mother's Love is made using 1.25 balls of KFI - Painted Desert (Spring Has Sprung - 14 colourway) however, you can use any 4ply, Sock, Super Fine, weight 1 yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial
- You will need a 4mm crochet hook to complete the scarf (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)