A Mum-dala for Mum for Mother's Day!
I love dreamcatchers, and mandalas in general have always piqued my interest, with their intricate designs and seamless symmetrical flow.
Mumdala Dreaming is suited for Adventurous Beginners; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 9-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create this dreamy Mumdala, as a coloured or solid version; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
With a mixture of stitches, 3D texture and the ability to make it as a solid colour or to use multiple colours to create a unique gift, inspired by the love of my Mum, the love of nature and for my love of symmetry.
Mumdala Dreaming is approx. 28cm in diameter (attached to ring, 30cm)
Happy Mother's Day to ALL the Mum's out there!
A colourful or neutral Mumdala would make a fabulous gift for your Mum or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual Mumdala!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$5.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual Mumdala!
- I used Patons Cotton Blend 8ply Yarn (Pineapple (Yellow 40), Rockmelon (Peach 47), Wild Rose (Pink 39), Lunar Rock (Grey 37) & Natural (04) (for a Solid version), however, you can use any 8ply yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate.
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
- You will need a 3.5mm hook to complete the blanket.
- You will also need; a 300mm steel ring, a yarn needle for sewing in ends, (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)