Have you ever been so mad or frustrated that you just NEEDED to throw something?
Introducing P.F.F'it (pronounced piff-it), the first in a series of Pals that fit in your Pocket - Pocket Pals!
These cute critters make the best tag-a-long friends and are small enough to take everywhere you go.
Perfect for kids and adults alike they're soft, make a satisfying rattling sound and can be embellished to suit your current mood.
With a P.F.F'it in your pocket, you can throw it whenever you need; simply take it out and PIFF IT!
This 3 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create a P.F.F'it; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos to help along the way.
A P.F.F'it is approx. 12cm tall and has an approximate piffing range of 10m - 12m with a decent piff!
Handy Hint: Multiple P.F.F'it's are handy for ammunition against rowdy teenagers! Or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$3.50 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- I used Birch Classique (12 - Sunny) colourway to make P.F.F'it, however, you can use almost any yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- The pattern includes a photo tutorial
- You will need a 3.5mm crochet hook to complete the P.F.F'it, fibre fill, a yarn needle for sewing in ends, an optional 22mm rattle insert and a 24mm safety eye, however, you can be as creative as you like by using different sized eyes, no eyes, crocheted eyes, angry eyebrows etc (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)