I LOVE a Rainy Day... I'm 100% a Pluviophile!
I love that smell, petrichor, when the first drops of rain, hits the ground after a hot day, and I love how the rain makes everything change colours into muted shades and how it seems to slow things down... sigh.
Rainy Dayz is suited for Adventurous Beginners; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
With a mixture of filet stitches, 3D texture and an enchanting rainbow and cloud border, it creates such a magnificent effect, you'd almost feel the raindrops on you!
This 15-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create this precipitation influenced blanket; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way, there are also print friendly charts and tables which make things easier to follow!
The Rainy Dayz Blanket is a good cot sized blanket, approx. 120cm Long x 90cm Wide.
This blanket was inspired by MY love of the rain, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual blanket!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- I used Birch Classique Yarn (Silver) for the Main colour, and (BRIGHTS: Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Green, Blue & Purple) for the Rainbow, however, you can use any 8ply yarn, just adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- You will need a 4mm crochet hook to complete the blanket
- You will also need; some stitch markers, a yarn needle for sewing in ends, a pattern chat marker is also handy but not essential (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)