This one ball wonder is simple, quick and easy to make.
Remembrance Day Poppy Pattern is confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 3-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Poppy; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
Remembrance Day offers a chance to reflect for those who have sacrificed SO much to keep us safe, not only in our current year but yesteryear also!
Remember for the fallen, for the sacrifices made, for those who strived to keep us safe, for the grief and exhaustion, for the feeling of utter helplessness... LEST WE FORGET
I made one poppy for my hair and one for a brooch... however, both these options are just examples of use, you can choose to make them however you like!
The Remembrance Day Poppy is approx. 6 x 6cm at the widest point, so it's a good size to make for a hair accessory or brooch!
Always remember... LEST WE FORGET
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual Poppy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$2.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual Poppy!
- Remembrance Day Poppy is made using Yarn and Colours (Cardinal 031) and Scheepjes Catona (Jet 110), however, you can use almost any yarn, you just need to adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose.
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
- You will need a 3mm hook to complete it.
- You will also need; a yarn needle for sewing in ends, a bobby pin if you want to make one for your hair, or a small pin to make a brooch (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)