Sandy the Sand Snowman Pattern is amigurumi confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 9-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Sven and his accessories; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
We Aussie's have Christmas over summer. That means; hot sunny days, barbecues and beach frolics.
Sandy is a tribute to my childhood summer Christmas days, spent collecting shells, exploring rockpools, building sandcastles and of course, sand snowmen; wearing the finest beach treasures one can find!
This Snowman may be small; approx. 15cm from Bucket hat to bottom, but he's feeling festive and ready to spread some Summer Christmas Magic!
He's a quick little festive make, taking approx. 3-4 hours to complete.
With or without accessories; he is adorable, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$8.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- Sandy is made using Panda Magnum (Natural, Brown, Green, Red, Grey), Scheepjes Catona Cotton (Yellow, Pink) and Scheepjes Catona Denim (Blue), however, you can use almost any yarn, you just need to adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose.
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
- You will need a 2, 2.5 & 3mm hook to complete him.
- You will also need; some black embroidery thread, fibre fill, 8mm safety eyes, (30g of poly pellets & organza bag - optional) a yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker or scrap yarn (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)