This one ball wonder is simple, quick and easy to make.
You will be Snugg as a Bugg in a Rugg with this one ball wonder; which is simple, quick and easy to make!
To make this snuggly neckwarmer, you just need 1 ball of yarn, a crochet hook and a button or two!
I had both of these whipped up in around about 5 hrs.
This 3 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create a deliciously textured neckwarmer and a pair of fingerless gloves.
Snugg measures approx. 63cm long x 9cm wide
Gloves measure approx. 15cm long x 10cm wide
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual scarf or gloves!
- The file will be available for download immediately after "purchase".
FREE - PDF Download - NOT the actual scarf or gloves!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
- I used 1 ball of Papatya Batik (554-36) to make BOTH the Snugg & Gloves.
- You will need a 4mm hook to complete them.
- You will also need; 1 or 2 - 2cm buttons, and a yarn needle for sewing in ends