This one ball wonder is simple, quick and easy to make.
The Star Teething Ring Pattern is confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 4-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Star; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
So I was just fiddling around with something while I was waiting at school pick-up the other day (as-you-do), and this is what I came up with!
I just so happened to have a couple of wooden star teething rings handy and I thought this would be super cute hanging from it... Of course, they would look fabulous dangling from a cloud or round shape just as easily!
The Star is approx. 5 x 5cm at the widest point, and the dangly bit is approx. 4.5cm long when sewn on, so it's a good size to for holding and gnawing on.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual teething ring!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$2.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual Teething Ring!
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms
- The Star Teething Ring is made using Scheepjes Catona Denim (Cream 102), however, you can use almost any yarn, you just need to adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose
- You will need a 3mm crochet hook to complete it
- You will also need; a wooden ring, a yarn needle for sewing in ends, scissors (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)