Sven the Snowman Pattern is amigurumi confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 8-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Sven and his accessories; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
Sven the Snowman has come to visit for Christmas! Wearing a festive top hat, scarf and mittens, he'll surely stay warm in a Winter blizzard!
This Snowman may be small; approx. 15cm from top hat to bottom, but he's feeling festive and ready to spread some Christmas Magic!
He's a quick little festive make, taking approx. 3-4 hours to complete.
With or without accessories; he is adorable, and would make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
- This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual toy!
- The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$8.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual toy!
- Sven is made using Heirloom Dazzle (White, Green, Black, Red, Brown & Orange) and Scheepjes Catona Cotton (Red), however, you can use almost any yarn, you just need to adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose.
- The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
- You will need a 3mm hook to complete him.
- You will also need; some black embroidery thread, fibre fill, 8mm safety eyes, (30g of poly pellets & organza bag - optional) a yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker or scrap yarn (a full list of requirements are within the pattern)