What's the Buzzzzz....? It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus.... Right!?!?
Pull out your cauldrons, brush off your ladles, here are your spooky ingredients for this delicious Zomm-Bee 'recipe'; a dash of Zombie Skin, a pinch of Raven Feathers, a dash of Witches Wart Powder, a couple of Bee Wings and allow to simmer for 2 hours.
Zomm-Bee is amigurumi confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
Zomm-Bee is approx. 8cm nose to stinger (approx. 10cm for 8ply and 3mm hook)
This listing is for the KIT to make a Zomm-Bee - NOT the actual toy!
PDF Pattern of Zomm-Bee is NOT included but can be found HERE (immediate download in English, written in US terms - A 7 page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create a Zomm-Bee; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions, photos to help along the way).
Included in this KIT;
- 3 x 10g Yarn and Colours Must-Have Minis;
- ZOMM-BEE (Pistachio (84), Anthracite (99), Birch (04))
- BEE (Lemon (12), Anthracite (99), Birch (04))
- 1 x Scary Pumpkin or Drac's Falsies Stitch Marker (Not included for the BEE colourway)
- 1x set of 2 8mm Black Safety Eyes
NOT included but you will also need;
- ZOMM-BEE PATTERN
- 2.5mm crochet hook
- Yarn sewing needle
- Fibre fill
(a full list of requirements are within the pattern)
* Cauldron & Zomm-Bee props NOT included